FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING over $75
DELICIOUS WINTER TREAT!
- 200g Butter (Chopped)
- 200g Dark Chocolate (Chopped)
- 3 Eggs
- 250g Brown Sugar
- 80g Plain Flour
- 60g Cocoa Powder
- 200g Raspberries (Fresh or frozen)
- Pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees on bake. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the long edges to overhang.
- Place butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Place eggs and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Sieve flour and cocoa over the egg mixture and gently fold to combine, Gradually pour in chocolate mixture, stirring to combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and scatter top with raspberries. Bake for 35-40 mins or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool completely. Cut into 12 pieces to serve.
From the blog 'A Tale of Two Cities' by Jane and Emma. Make sure you check them out!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.